Odd and dangerous brake conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Hillbilly line-lock? Disable the rear brakes at the source to make it easier to do burnouts 🤷‍♂️
A guy I went to school with did that to his 75 Chevy Laguna after he installed a 327 that was starting to get tired. He smashed the lines shut, I believe.

Reactions: 1 user

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Yeah its pretty bad, so anything i take off this pile (whatever is left) im checking really well. As others have said i guess we see for sure why he spun the thing. The more i see the shady crap some people do to cars the more i see why auto makers today make it harder to actually work on them at home. For the actual mechanics its seems absurd until you see that not everyone that works on their car knows what they are doing or has any sense at all... Or know how to preserve their own life for that matter.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor