oem water pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

torque455

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 17, 2009
Ok i have had problems with my 1776 flow kooler water pump since i got it ...it wit not work with my stock 3 groove pulley with out spacing it out a lot ...and that for me has always caused me a wobble....so i am looking for what would be the sock oem part for a 1976 delta 88 455....i want it to bought from a store like autozone..advance auto...napa etc...not ordered from the net....on the flow kooler i have the pulley will hit the pump before it is seated on the shaft......i want the correct pump with no shimming/spacing problems etc...i want to bolt it on and go...i guess the 3 groove would mean its for a car with a/c.please if u could post for me a part number and retailer...the only thing i can seem to find is .....

autocraft pump from autozone...here is the p/n and info ...you can look at it on autozones site and tell me what u think

------>Part Number: L58-297H
Weight: 11.16 lbs
Warranty: 1 YR
Application: Single outlet<---this is nice b/c im not running a/c but wana use stock pulley...and wont have to worry about getting a plug or tapping and putting a bolt in it

With A/C

Notes: Optional severe duty pump :wink:

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri

car_nutter

n00b
Apr 9, 2009
FlowKooler Hi Flow Water pump for Olds 455

Sounds like you should have bought the 1775 if you had to space it out. It is 6".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor