Off-Road Miata Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
The Stolen Stereo/BT mod is a complete success.

I made a video of it in action:

Sorry about the Disturbed audio. That was just the song the local radio station happened to be playing. I think the guy is a giant douche, but what are you gonna do.

20170903_142836.jpg

Here it is with the switch turned on (red and Blue LED's show it on):
20170903_142856.jpg

...and the Used Paper Towel as the camo for the equalizer:
20170903_145458.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
that is slicker than goose spit through a tin horn! may have to copy that in the future!:cool:

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
that is slicker than goose spit through a tin horn! may have to copy that in the future!:cool:

The BT adapter was only $20 which I though was a good deal, but then at the store while getting an RCA cable I saw there were BT adapters for $15.

I thought about plugging a broken radio into the hole while I'm in the junkyard to see if someone steals it. Thought that would be funny.

Another bonus to the mod is the radio shuts off when you get a phone call. No matter how loud the ringer is set, there is no way I can hear it in a miata above 65 mph (the nobby tires don't help, either). Basically I'd get to my destination, look at my phone and go "oh, 3 missed calls".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor