oil pan and motor mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksracer77

n00b
Jan 23, 2015
Good to know. Thankyou. I ordered the Holley white box this afternoon. I was going to send the TSP back anyway because the pick up tube had a huge piece of flashing in both ends and the guy I ordered it from was a D*** when I asked about fitment issues.
IMG_20200915_171920.jpg
IMG_20200915_171853.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Gig

Apprentice
Feb 5, 2020
San Antonio
i have an 84 el caminoand an lq4 6.0/th350. i already have a f body oil pan on the engine wondering if anybody has used that oil pan with success and what motor mounts were used and did it clear the firewall? any info appreciated thanks
I bought a kit from Jegs. Motor Mounts,oil pan and crossmember. Everything’s going good, got engine in today. It also came with headers. They slipped in easy. Trans and crossmember next. I was short some bolts for the crossmember and they sent them right out.

Reactions: 3 users

ksracer77

n00b
Jan 23, 2015
Got my White box pan today. This thing is nice. The quality of the two pans was similar, (other than extra clearance) but the "Holley" accessories blow TSP away. The most notable is the pickup tube with clean bends and furnace braised brackets. The pan gasket looks nicer also and the oil bypass cap has an imbedded o-ring seal vs the thin gasket that looked like it would leak on the TSP.

Attachments

• IMG_20200919_133242.jpg
    IMG_20200919_133242.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 137
Reactions: 1 users

Burning

Greasemonkey
Jul 9, 2020
Bardstown, KY
Got my White box pan today. This thing is nice. The quality of the two pans was similar, (other than extra clearance) but the "Holley" accessories blow TSP away. The most notable is the pickup tube with clean bends and furnace braised brackets. The pan gasket looks nicer also and the oil bypass cap has an imbedded o-ring seal vs the thin gasket that looked like it would leak on the TSP.

glad I could forward people a cheaper alternative to the 302-2. Honestly I didn’t even know about it till I was digging around on Holleys website.

Reactions: 1 users

Gig

Apprentice
Feb 5, 2020
San Antonio
I used Holly kit. Oil pan,headers,trans mount,motor mounts .instructions asked me it modify stock baffle easy with drill and hack saw. A little pricey but no headaches.

Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I used Holly kit. Oil pan,headers,trans mount,motor mounts .instructions asked me it modify stock baffle easy with drill and hack saw. A little pricey but no headaches.
What is the kit number you ordered?

Reactions: 1 user

Buckeye79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 1, 2017
Crestline, Ohio
Where is the best place to buy the WB11009 pan? Has anyone confirmed fitment with the holley 12643HKR mounts
glad I could forward people a cheaper alternative to the 302-2. Honestly I didn’t even know about it till I was digging around on Holleys website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor