Old video games for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
never thought about it until now, but sometimes I play old games on www.voobly.com and some of these games,

(age of empires , and aoe II - age of kings, Rogue Spear, original Rainbow six) are free these days w/ companies not pursuing copyright violation. You can ask in rooms for d/l locationa and ppl will help you out, I believe piratebay is location ppl are using for aoe but theres other locations too. probably not too many ppl going to take advantage of this but maybe in freetime some of you all might ck it out. Age of Empires II : the conquerors is POPPING on voobly w/ a 2,000 player-base , but I havent been able to find it for free, yet. Buy it? Nah, I bet I dont.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Pirate bay is a trap for torrents down loaders after it got shut down and re-opened.

o ARC ATHEISTxX

Greasemonkey
May 1, 2011
Los Angeles
kornball426 said:
Pirate bay is a trap for torrents down loaders after it got shut down and re-opened.
OH sh*t! REALLY?
I JUST DOWNLOADED THE NEW LIL WAYNE CD :cry:

oldiejams

Master Mechanic
Jan 21, 2011
Tucson
o ARC ATHEISTxX said:
kornball426 said:
OH sh*t! REALLY?
I JUST DOWNLOADED THE NEW LIL WAYNE CD :cry:

kickasstorrents.com is what i been using lately, but depending on what kind of stuff your into you can just check out blogs for a lot of music stuff, they post megaupload links and it usually take like 5 minutes to get an album.I only get tv shows from torrents though.

edit:
piratebay has sucked for a few years now, it got really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor