olds over anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enava

n00b
Dec 1, 2013
california
First time here on Gbody, names eric I am a gbody owner 84 olds cutlass V6 3.8L... (mayb I shouldnt have said V6 lol) yes I know its not as powerful but in the future it will change. I had my cutlass since I was (8yrs old), actually it was my brothers when I turned 19 and got my first job it was mine. Restored only motor and transmission(rebuilt) most of it just needs work like interior, suspension, body, brakes, and electrical. About me, im obsessed with my car even though its not done I jus cant stop thinking of ways to make it better, guess u can say im in love with my car but arent we all here. If anyone got any parts for 84 olds cutlass please let me kno I still need parts emblems, headlight bezel, steering wheel, back lights, etc...

Thanks
- G-BODY owner

Attachments

• IMG_20130828_011513.jpg
    IMG_20130828_011513.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 321

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
x2 chrome the grilles and you're golden 8)

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
The wheels aren't to my taste but it's your car so why would you care :) .
But the car is a credit to you, and you are a credit to G bodies and the car hobby world. We applaud your good taste in choosing a G body Oldsmobile.
Looking forward to seeing more pics, and welcome to the forum btw.

Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor