olds show in alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudeface

Master Mechanic
Aug 18, 2008
calgary alberta canada
anybody in the calgary/edmonton area on this forum?
it's tha annual olds show on saturday the 18th in olds alberta at hildebrant olds.............10 am to 4 pm. this is my 6th time attending, second year with my 85 salon in the show. not the biggest show.........but cutlass related only. 20 bucks to show ......all olds welcome.

hope to get a few new people to attend. last year a GM documented 1968 hurst olds was there. 1 of 6 with a/c. AWESOME CAR!! never seen one in real life, and buddy got the car willed to him from a collecter who died in another olds he was driving

..........anyways pics of my car, hope ya come

http://gbodyforum.com/photos/thumbnails-339.html

peace

bobcat

Apprentice
Jul 15, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
I'm in Edmonton. Not driving an Olds though.....when I was shopping my goal was the cleanest G-body I could find, and it turned out to be a Grand Prix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor