OMAHA,COUNCIL BLUFFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoolieb

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 1, 2006
omaha,NE
got a 79 malibu im just starting on.... im in omaha tooo !!!!!!! have you heard of anyone with a g-body frame they wanna get rid of ? see ya later.....

bryan

87CutlassS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 8, 2006
Correctionville, Iowa
I had a built Olds 350 but it dropped a valve going to a car show. Now I'm building an Olds 455. My car is painted 97 GM Arctic White and has T-Tops. The list is too long so I'll continue later. 8)

skoolieb

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 1, 2006
omaha,NE
sounds sweet think im gonna go with a 454 fer my malibu ! used ta have a 78 cutlass had t'z it was awsome same body lines.... :D let us know how it goes.....

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
87CutlassS said:
I had a built Olds 350 but it dropped a valve going to a car show. Now I'm building an Olds 455. My car is painted 97 GM Arctic White and has T-Tops. The list is too long so I'll continue later. 8)

where did you get your hood or did you manufacture it...those scoops look awesome and from the pictures they look like they're molded into the hood.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
87CutlassS said:
It's a W-30 style hood that I bought from www.usbodysource.com. It cost a little over $500 for the heavy duty version while the lightweight race version is under $400. The scoops came closed so I had them opened so they would be functional. :D

thanks....the link wouldn't work until I noticed you had a period after the .com (proper punctuation just doesn't help sometimes..) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor