One-day snapshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onehit

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2013
Old Bridge, New Jersey
Old bridge nj....it a gorgous 78 and breezy. We're at a cruise as we speak. 0707181720_HDR-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
this past week in Boston it's been in the mid-upper 90's w/80-90% humidity.oppressive is correct.getting a decent break this weekend/week.

I am in Medford, A/C going full blast for the whole week. Today is pretty nice though!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Sævar Örn Eiríksson

Greasemonkey
May 5, 2018
ICELAND
I don't think any house in Iceland has A/C hehe, but many cars do, and I love AC in cars, so I should get one for my bedroom at least, it's no problem in the winter, but the summers with their 55-75f get me steaming, and working in the workshop at that heat, sheesh, i don't know how you guys survive it!

then again, in the winter when its 0f it's still 55f in my shop, geothermal heating baby, you could be envious of that, hehe

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Currently it's a balmy 115° F here in Sunny Surprise AZ. Dew point is 55°, 42% Humidity. Heat index is "Holy sh*t It's Friggen Hot."

DAMN! That's 150+ degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor