ordering rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

creepin cutty

Apprentice
Nov 16, 2006
alright guys...im ordering my wheels very soon...maybe in a week...but i need to know what size rims and what tire size?

i want to run some 15"x10 centerlines in the rear and some 15"x4 in the front...i have a 8.5 gn rear end.. and plan to bag it just to lower it a lil..
whats the back spacing i need? whats the widest i can run in the rear? (rim and tire) what tire size can i run in the front?

what do you guys think?
Thanks for the help!! :twisted: time to haul azz!! lol

MonteMan1987

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2007
Hudson MA
creepin cutty said:
alright guys...im ordering my wheels very soon...maybe in a week...but i need to know what size rims and what tire size?

i want to run some 15"x10 centerlines in the rear and some 15"x4 in the front...i have a 8.5 gn rear end.. and plan to bag it just to lower it a lil..
whats the back spacing i need? whats the widest i can run in the rear? (rim and tire) what tire size can i run in the front?

what do you guys think?
Thanks for the help!! :twisted: time to haul azz!! lol

I dont really know about a 15x10 rim but you would be fine running a 15x8 with 3.5" backspace, while easily fitting a 275/50 or 60 tire, My car is lowered about 1.5" and it all fits perfect no rubbing unless i got two people in the back seat while going over a bump.

In the front im running a 15x4 rim with a 26x7.5x15 Mickey Thompson Sportsman 8ply
Hope this helps out a little bit, goodluck

creepin cutty

Apprentice
Nov 16, 2006
MonteMan1987 said:
I dont really know about a 15x10 rim but you would be fine running a 15x8 with 3.5" backspace, while easily fitting a 275/50 or 60 tire, My car is lowered about 1.5" and it all fits perfect no rubbing unless i got two people in the back seat while going over a bump.

In the front im running a 15x4 rim with a 26x7.5x15 Mickey Thompson Sportsman 8ply

Thanks man helps alot, do you have picture of your car with these rims/tires?

MonteMan1987

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2007
Hudson MA
creepin cutty said:
MonteMan1987 said:

Thanks man helps alot, do you have picture of your car with these rims/tires?

Ya under my photo album or at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2475929

creepin cutty

Apprentice
Nov 16, 2006
well a buddy of mine, has a GN and he's running 15"x10 in the rear with 3.5 bs

the tire size i "THINK" is "275"/50/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor