Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
So yeah. 🙄

I had to go to a funeral yesterday. So like a good boy I turn off my phone. For a few hours.

About 5 minutes after, my host gets hit with a random ddos attack that includes my space. Oh hey let us just shut those addresses off and then not say anything.

Not like it would have mattered bc my phone was off.

Several hours later. I can still get email and stuff so I figure it’s all cool. Email runs off a diff address 🙄 so a couple more hours later I’m like “better check on the site”.

đź’©

So yeah. I was up most of the night waiting for them to give me new addresses. Then reconfigure everything. Oh and the last number (this one) 🙄 still doesn’t work.

I go back to bed like 530. And they finally got that one going and here we are.

If you see that annoying cloudflare “checking your browser” thing it’s just a little temporary insurance to make sure it’s not gonna happen again right away. I’ll probably turn it off soon.

Reactions: 5 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I blame EVs.

And Skynet.

Be nicer to your machine overlords.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I couldn't get my fix! I'm better now, thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Thank you for your support and dedication!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
So that's what happened! Wondered why my link kept going into helicopter mode. Finally just managed to get my post uploaded and bailed. Isn't technology marvelous??

Nick

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Thanks for getting us back up!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor