overhead console

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
clear lense? i just have mine off. twisted them off. if you can, take a pic and show me how yours is set up
I was just riding the short bus a bit, I was going off my memory of playing with them before I sent it out. I was getting caught up because I was pressing on the releases on the back but they didn't want to come out, just took a bit more pushing than I would have liked for the release cause I was afraid to break them. Much appreciated for the help, does the console you have also have the rear reading lights? That is what I am thinking about putting in the Monte, I guess what I have for the Blazer is considered the short one and then the long one is what I would do in the Monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor