G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
It had a v6 in it so I guess a stock v6 trans

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Hate to say this, third option race car? If it gave all it could to let others be drivers let it go out in a blaze of (dirty) glory.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I know speaking for myself in 2 similar situations, i had a 1984 H/O and a 1984 Buick Regal T-Type all original that i had this same dilemma, In fact mine were perfectly running cars that had some minor rust issues, and i didn't want to get buried in too deep into body work, AND i don't tolerate any rust on my vehicles. Its very easy to sink loads of money into a car that's not worth it. In my case i stripped all the exceptional parts from them, interiors, drive trains body panels ect ect and junked the rest. that's just my own experience, and what I chose to do, weather it was right or wrong, I will leave that conversation closed. If it were me I would sell the regal you have or part it out to those who could use some of the parts, put the money back into your current ride your keeping.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor