parts for our gp's we need

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about, (Grand Prix LE) emblems.I had no luck serching the web.
Maybe i'll have the one's i have refurbished,if i can find some one....
Gbarrie.

Thanks for bringing up this subject! I too agree that unfortunately the Grand Prix is the step child of the G-Body family. 🙁 Sure don't know why... It does get very frustrating locating parts for GP's when there's lots of parts available for Regals, Cutlass Supremes and Monte Carlos all over the place. Like someone else said, it would be great to see exterior lights etc. available. I need a right front side marker, trunk lid and an "LJ" emblem that goes on the front right fender at the moment. At least weatherstripping sets are available.

Thanks.

43GrandPrix

-instrument panel/dash plastic
-console parts (primarily the top panel and arm rest/lid
-headlight bezels
-lower door panels
-dash pads

43grandprix said:
Thanks for bringing up this subject! I too agree that unfortunately the Grand Prix is the step child of the G-Body family. 🙁 Sure don't know why... It does get very frustrating locating parts for GP's when there's lots of parts available for Regals, Cutlass Supremes and Monte Carlos all over the place. Like someone else said, it would be great to see exterior lights etc. available. I need a right front side marker, trunk lid and an "LJ" emblem that goes on the front right fender at the moment. At least weatherstripping sets are available.

Thanks.

43GrandPrix
i have a trunk emblem from a 85 forsale call or text 951 367 8908

Yes sir, im on board with this posting. It has lead me to.selling my car quite a.few times from getting frustrated with not being able to find even a nice aftermarket fiberglas hood. I want to drive it on the road and its not to with a 4 inch cowl,thats the only hood i ever found.all body patches would be nice but i already fabed the quarter patch for mine.just have alittle work on door to finish before body is rust free and ready for paint. I want to see the bumper corners and chrome reproduced. Thats one of the main reasons holding me back on doing a fancy paint job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor