Parts in southern Ontario...

Status
Not open for further replies.

83cutlasssedan

Greasemonkey
May 16, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
www.cardomain.com
Well it's been a while since I've posted. The Olds is in storage and I have moved to Toronto. I was wondering if anyone knows where some good places are to look in the Toronto/Southern ontario area for g-body parts. Junk yards or whatever...
Thanks for any info you can give me.

Check with OD Showtime. He's up there in Canada, not sure if he's close to you...He's a SOLID member on here........I bought from him and will do again as well. Highly recomended. Just search his name in the search box, you'll find him.

JBreu said:
Check with OD Showtime. He's up there in Canada, not sure if he's close to you...He's a SOLID member on here........I bought from him and will do again as well. Highly recomended. Just search his name in the search box, you'll find him.
i think he's in saskatchewan, but at least you don't have to deal with shipping through customs from sk to ont.

There was a really good wreckers in Markham, havent been there since mid 90s so not sure if they still have g-body stuff or not.
there are Swells and Steeles just East of 48.
Hope this helps any

gbodies in S.Ont are scarce in yards. Ocassionally you will see one or two at Standard in Markham but they are rotten. Really most of the pick-apart yards have closed in Ontario due to Insurance Regs. Abes auto in the East of the City still does pick a part, as does 400 Auto Wreckers ( last I was there ) to the north. There is a place out in Milton as well but the name escapes me ( might be #9 auto wreckers ).

Really most of what I have found has either been thru the forum boards or Kijiji. If you are deperate for a part the Paradise Alley ( keele & 401 ) will likely have what you want for a price.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor