Pennsylvania guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
^^^That's funny stuff!! But in all seriousness... Joe worked the night shift, went home for a few hours and then drove out to Canonsburg to look at this grill for me. He sent a dozen pics, and let me know his impression of the grill. I can't thank him enough! I have said it many times, and I will say it again... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Reactions: 8 users
Nov 4, 2012
No problem, happy to help out. Folks on the forum have helped me out, I try to return the favor.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Must be on the opposite side of the state from Big Beaver.

They spend a lot of time in Bird In Hand...

I'm kinda surprised whoever made that video hasn't gotten sued by Comedy Central "sloppy seconds" is the fictional 80's hair band of Nash Ricky aka comedian Nick Kroll. Who coincidentally also had that ongoing gag "pawnsylvania" a fictitious pawnshop reality TV show focusing on a pair of cousins one from Philly and another from Pittsburgh misadventures in the pawn shop business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor