picked up another 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
'88 production numbers are low because that model year was only produced from Sept-Dec of '87.

According to your VIN, it was the 8,226th car to be assembled at the Pontiac, MI plant.

What mods do you have in mind?
It's not like it's that last one that rolled down the line... I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I checked my 88 Cutlass Supreme Classic Brougham and mines is number 576

was gonna mini tub it and 8 point cage, not sure if gonna go chevy or olds powered, wanting more strip then street

well think i might getting another 1, an 83,not 100% sure yet as to what is gonna happen with the 88 might pull the parts i want then part the rest,but is still up in the air,wont know forsure till the 26th as that is when im picking up the 83

depending on what happens on the 26th, i might offer it on the site here for $600,i know its had 1 new 1/4 put on,just the fenders on the other 1 have some rust,and these 1's are really clean, but like i said i wont know till saturday night

Blake442 said:
'88 production numbers are low because that model year was only produced from Sept-Dec of '87.

According to your VIN, it was the 8,226th car to be assembled at the Pontiac, MI plant.

What mods do you have in mind?
It's not like it's that last one that rolled down the line... I wouldn't be too worried about it.

How can you tell by the vin which number the car is and where it was assembled at? Very nice score, gotta love the hitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor