Missouri
Here she is...

83b.jpg

91c.jpg

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
Dude thats a very nice monte. its got a badass stance to it .. whats the wheel/ tire combo???

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
Yeah, these pics have the Eibach springs installed... although they didn't lower the front that much... It'll go down another 1" when I change out to the taller ball joints.

The rear lowered a little too much so I put air lift spring helpers so the back tires wouldnt rub.

I'll get the stance 100% right soon enough... then even more pics. :D

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
Very clean. The retro "350" badges look like they came factory. Where did you find the chrome bumper trim?

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
pose_442 said:
Very clean. The retro "350" badges look like they came factory. Where did you find the chrome bumper trim?

Thanks for the + feedback..

Got the bumper trim 4+ years ago from ecparts.net, back when they had it...

OPG would make a killing if they produced the stuff.

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
in front of the computer...
that is one sharp car, i am not a big fan of maroon and even less of the red shade period but i would definatelly buy this!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor