Pics of my Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
Well after 20 months of working on it, here it is. Still lots of little details to take care of but its road legal.

Finishedcutlass6.JPG

Finishedcutlass8.JPG

Finishedcutlass.JPG

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Looking good. It looks as if you took the wheel well and bottom trim off? Did you fill the holes in or just leave them?

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
olds87w-31 said:
Not every Cutlass has wheel well or stainless on the lower body. My 2 '87s don,t have it. But you don't see them everyday.

strange, does the body come with the holes to mount or are they left out.

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
Thanks everyone. Yes, it had the stainless wheel well trim and rocker trim. The rocker trim will be going back on when I get it polished up. The wheel well trim I dont know if I will put it back on. Still undecided.

Lue,

the interior pics are on my website, along with the whole process of tearing the car apart and rebuilding it.

Here is a pic

washed6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor