pictures of cowl hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
papabearxl said:
That looks great..........I just bought a set of these Cragar Soft 8's for mine, thinking no one else would! Darnit! Glad to know it looks as good as it does though.

What size soft 8s did wheel and tire did you buy? Im tihnking about getting them too. What are you going to do about the center caps? Leave them off, paint or nothing? Do you have pics? 😀

OK so I was initially drawn towards this but was unsure about the whole primerred landau ... so then I go looking at the car domain site :soapbox: it's another Monte Carlo in Cutlass skins.

Go threw these threads, lots of pics for ideas:

http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5044&highlight=

http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5 ... ight=black

Here is MY favorite. :lol:

757764411308_0_BG1-1.jpg

Wheels

I bought 15x8 from Summit for 40 bucks each. I have got the chrome lower pieces, on the black body, so i am going to use the center caps. Probably use 255/60 out back, not sure about front.

Heh, now I'm thinking about getting the cragers for my black cutty, but I'll be leaving the chrome trim on, should look pretty sweet. 😀 Will 255-60-15's fit out back w/o rubbing? I'll probably go with a 205 in front.

John

STL84Calais said:
Heh, now I'm thinking about getting the cragers for my black cutty, but I'll be leaving the chrome trim on, should look pretty sweet. 😀 Will 255-60-15's fit out back w/o rubbing? I'll probably go with a 205 in front.

John

255-60-15 should not be an issue on the BACK

And here's its cousin 😉

He goes by garyg over on MalibuRacing.com (it's down right now for some reason). Big block and (I think) a TH400.

blkrims6.jpg

blkrims4.jpg

blkrims3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor