• 2 of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mugzi

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2007
i use mine for everything. sometimes my girls get jealous cause i spend so much time with my car when i'm not making money.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Its usually a daily driver, but lately I havent driven it that much. Working with my dad I just ride with him to work, and being out of school for the summer. Then my mom usually blocks me in with her car and i just end up taking take hers. Maybe put a mile or two on it in a week.

Sisters going abroad for school in the fall, so Ill get to use her monte carlo for a daily beater. It'll give me a oppurtunity to work on the regal. Maybe even get a swap done if i make enough money over the summer. Only thing that sucks is it has no a/c and the windows dont go down. Oh and if i use the blinkers the brake lights dont work. :?

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
Mine was a daily driver up until earlier in the month, when I took it off the road to get some... restoration. She currently sits in my driveway, under construction, but is ready to go at a moment's notice when the 232 Cougar I'm currently using blows its head gaskets (Ford knows how to build 'em). Until that day, though, she is a "pleasure" car, going for short cruises around town every three or four days.

By spring time, after some new doors, engine work and a new coat of paint, I intend for her to resume daily driver duties.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
street strip since you didn't give a choice involving hard cornering on the street and track.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Mine seems to be a good tool holder right now!!! But it's comein along, sorry guys I would have pics up but I got a little angry and pitched my camera into a wall at about 80mph

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
Well ... I come from a strong import/road racing/auto-x background mostly with BMW's and Nissan's and I'm setting my 1985 Cutty up to be a corner carver (against all my friends telling me to crush it!). But we'll see. This is going to be a bigger challenge than I first expected. Like almost nothing I want I can find easy (coilovers for one thing) ... etc, etc.

1988montess

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2007
pleasure/show. even though its not show ready, thats what im going for. its a pretty cool feeling to have 9/10 stare at the ride that you built no matter what its doing, even though only one side looks good and the other has primer haha. i try and show the good side most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor