Pontiac 2+2 Track Day at Motorsports Ranch, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Very cool. I bet your son has a blast. How many cars do you have that you do some sort of racing with?

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
How many cars do you have that you do some sort of racing with?

Too many?

We used to have a lot more: I had a 13 car garage and my dad had a 14 car garage and they were pretty much full. We've downsized considerably since then and luckily there are only a few cars I wish we had bsck.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Too many?

We used to have a lot more: I had a 13 car garage and my dad had a 14 car garage and they were pretty much full. We've downsized considerably since then and luckily there are only a few cars I wish we had bsck.

Can you ever really have too many?

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings UNGN & all; WOW that was fun! You guys are blessed & tell your son that he is One Very Lucky Kid (OVLK). And of course you have instigated me. Now I have decide if I should spend the money & buy a set of front tires that can put down some grip. Come up with another two hundred + for the track fees. And do this before I get too damn old! You have been fortunate enough to have done many of the things I just dreamt of. Open road runs, many Auto-X's & road course days. The one thing I've missed or haven't seen is do you post about is drag racing? I just wish Hot Rod would do an event with 2 drag strips, 2 Auto-X's & a road course in 5 days requiring some distance between events. And that winner would be the Fastest Street Car! Can you imagine how crazy the unlimited class would be? Anyway thank you for posting, Ole' Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor