Pontiac gauge cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Damm strait spring can`t get here fast enough! My little hyundai beater just doesn`t cut it! Sounds like yours is comming along nicely. I wave to wait till April :cry: before I can touch it. All I can do is collect parts in the meantime. If all goes well, the 400 should ready by then.
Dean

Wildmani

Master Mechanic
Sep 17, 2010
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Hey Dean, is that cluster from a column shift or floor shift car? Mine's column shift and I forgot to remove the shift indicator clip when I dropped the column. Long story short, the indicator needle broke off :oops: . Was wondering if you still had it available and if it will work because I'm not sure I can get the needle repaired. On the upside, I've been on vacation from work for the last week and have almost the whole front suspension and steering back together. Once that's done I can move on to installing the new rear end :D

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Hello Wildmani, Glad to hear the front end is comming along nicely, have you settled the engine issue yet? Post some in-progress pics so we can see it so far.

I still have the cluster but it came from a floor shift GP so there is no selector needle. I do however still have laying around the original cluster from my Lemans with the indicator needle and assembly for a columm shift still inside. If you`re interested, for the $100.00 plus shipping of the gauge cluster,i`ll include the one from my lemans for you to mix and match with. How does that sound?
dean

Likethat

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 27, 2011
I swapped out the dummy light pod to a gauge one on my 84 GP. Need to change the oil presser sender. It tach's out way to much in the high range. Other then that every thing else worked fine. Just take out the old and install the new nothing needed extra in the dash area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor