Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
buickestate said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Bro. thats clean...i like the red striping....did you do it yourself?

Yes, 100% of it done by hand myself

Sweat!!! its always funn to put it together all by yourself...im having fun....will post when done....

Veltboy618

G-Body Guru
Sep 4, 2008
You guys might not like it buthere is something that I have been working on...

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_4169.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
WOW, thats alot of work....Why dont you just put a dash pad? its faster?

87chevyboy

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
thx for the pics and the love on my monte liking the ideas wish people would post more pics and not just look at the thing so so far i think im gonna spray my plastics with sem interior paint this weekend wat do you guys recomend for small craks on the lower dash board do i just take some bondo and lay it on the sand it down???

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
x2 that interior is nice

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
87chevyboy said:
thx for the pics and the love on my monte liking the ideas wish people would post more pics and not just look at the thing so so far i think im gonna spray my plastics with sem interior paint this weekend wat do you guys recomend for small craks on the lower dash board do i just take some bondo and lay it on the sand it down???

DASH PAD OR BONDO WILL BE GOOD TOO......IM SPRAYING MY TRIM TOMMORROW AND PUTTING IN RUG.....

87chevyboy

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
87chevyboy said:

DASH PAD OR BONDO WILL BE GOOD TOO......IM SPRAYING MY TRIM TOMMORROW AND PUTTING IN RUG.....

just bondo???????? or anything else??????

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
buickestate said:
this is what I came up with for my 79 malibu

662065_111.jpg

662065_191.jpg

662065_92.jpg

662065_112.jpg

great work,going with the basiCALI same theme but will have grey inserts,black carbon fiber material on the outer,followed up with the red pipping for acccents.i hate door pulls to! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor