post pics of your custom interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
here it is painted...looks better in person...lol...i think i did a good job...just need carpet /door panels...and seat re-done...thanks for looking....tell me what u think,?

Attachments

• nwer pics elko 027.JPG
    nwer pics elko 027.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,361
  • nwer pics elko 028.JPG
    nwer pics elko 028.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,394
  • nwer pics elko 029.JPG
    nwer pics elko 029.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,366
Blue86Monte said:

i see this way too often an frankly its gettin on my nerves! pleeeaase do not take this out of context,this is a great original restoration of the interior,but pleeaase do some thing with the seat tracks! even a cheap rattle can primer black would look a 100 times better than surface rust.i coated mines with sum por-15 steerling silver hardnose paint and they came out factoury fresh.attention to detail people thats what its about.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
here it is painted...looks better in person...lol...i think i did a good job...just need carpet /door panels...and seat re-done...thanks for looking....tell me what u think,?

lookin strait there santos,bet you're feelin a whole new sense of accomplishment huh :D thats what this"car game" is about! just take your time and pay close attention to detail,you'll love the compliments and it will motivate you to venture out on new "hands on"upgrades with the "new found" know how, and "saved " feria! :mrgreen: keep grinding homie!

L.A.X-RATED said:
Blue86Monte said:

i see this way too often an frankly its gettin on my nerves! pleeeaase do not take this out of context,this is a great original restoration of the interior,but pleeaase do some thing with the seat tracks! even a cheap rattle can primer black would look a 100 times better than surface rust.i coated mines with sum por-15 steerling silver hardnose paint and they came out factoury fresh.attention to detail people thats what its about.

WHERE YOU COMMENTING ABOUT ME AND MY SEAT TRACKS?....I LOVE MY EL CAMINO SEAT...KEEPING IT REAL AND ALL OG....BUCKET SEATS ARE NOT MY SYLE...I LIKE THAT LONG BENCH SEAT SO I CAN HAVE MY GIRL SITTING NEXT TO ME...LMAO...J/K

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Just painting the trim with interior spray paint...coming out good....check it out...All i need it the door panels,carpet,and seats...when some $$$$ comes in i might be abel to do by next month....post your pics guys...

looks good bro real good im thinking of going black on the insice now lol just because it would be quicker and cheaper lol :mrgreen:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
heres more
I love that DASH, and am Jealous!!

L.A.X-RATED said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

lookin strait there santos,bet you're feelin a whole new sense of accomplishment huh :D thats what this"car game" is about! just take your time and pay close attention to detail,you'll love the compliments and it will motivate you to venture out on new "hands on"upgrades with the "new found" know how, and "saved " feria! :mrgreen: keep grinding homie!

Thanks LAX...Im so motivated with all these comments, thanks for all the support....Im not a car guy/mechanic...sh*t Im a Nurse in the medical field....so working on this elko is making me feel good....Im learning as I go, and loving it...It take alot of time and Body aches and Motrin...lol....But Im doing it....And yea doing it myself it all that bad...like u said im saving alot of money!!!! thanks for the comments....i love ur bucket seat by the way....looking good..

87chevyboy said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Just painting the trim with interior spray paint...coming out good....check it out...All i need it the door panels,carpet,and seats...when some $$$$ comes in i might be abel to do by next month....post your pics guys...

looks good bro real good im thinking of going black on the insice now lol just because it would be quicker and cheaper lol :mrgreen:

Bro, its fast and way cheaper....im calcuating when im done with interior spending about $400 total...I went to go get quotes and i was getting numbers like $1500 to $1250 for them to do it all....im saving like $800 bucks...I believe in you bro....do it do it do it BLACK all by ur self....lol

Saint

JBreu said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
heres more
I love that DASH, and am Jealous!!

Thanks to ithe dash pad im in heaven....Very cheap and reliable...Bought it at www.opgi.com

Check out the web site ...alot of good discontinued parts..... is ur all cracked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor