POWER NATION - Regal project

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
is the show still on? history channel? saturday and sunday mornings? i can't find it.

but i did see where katie osborne signed off like she was no longer hosting it. bummer if i'm right.
I just got a email on up coming programing & they list airing only on NBCSN starting at 10 PM PST Friday nights as the only broadcast channel, on line with Youtube, XUMO, TV Plus, Prime.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I actually like the spoiler. I am considering a similar version for my SS.

I think the bumper would look good if the whole car was black.

Hehe. You’re probably one of the guys from the show. Are you doing it because you need the down force?

Last edited:
  • Haha

marauderprime

Apprentice
Jun 21, 2016
Hehe. You’re probably one of the guys from the show. Are you doing it because you need the down force?
I mean my car should hit 200 when it’s finished. Downforce is a consideration, but I like my pro touring cars to have raw mechanical aspects to them too. My philosophy is be as clean as possible, preserve the overall shape, add interesting accents.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I don't hate the changes, I personally like when the new tech and style is blended with old. So I am curious to see what they come up with, to be honest I like the Tommy guy to me he is the best they have had on the show. Which they tend to go through hosts pretty quickly because from what I hear they treat them pretty crappy

• Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I like the wood wheels... very 1820.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users

malibudave

Greasemonkey
Mar 12, 2010
Houston, TX
I want to make some of the plywood wheels shown on the regal so I can use them on my frame off project.

How thick do you think the plywood is for those wheels? 1/2", 3/4"?

What kind of plywood do you think it is?

I know very little of the types of plywood.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I would do 3/4" regular plywood sheathing or subflooring, but don't pay extra for tongue and groove. Remember it will supporting a car. OSB & MDF will have a higher glue content, but might chip at the edges easier.

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Informative
  • Haha
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor