Power steering pump pulley

Trader history (0)

Maintgob

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2022
I have a 86 el camino with a 305. Looking for a power steering pump pulley . I have A/C so I need a 2 slot pulley. Looking all over internet and seems nobody makes. I live in NJ and can’t find a junkyard that has either. Need help. Can’t even find on ebay

I have a 86 el camino with a 305. Looking for a power steering pump pulley . I have A/C so I need a 2 slot pulley. Looking all over internet and seems nobody makes. I live in NJ and can’t find a junkyard that has either. Need help. Can’t even find on ebay
Anything with an LG4 305 should have it at a minimum. To be honest any SBC powered A/G, B, C & F body between '78-'88 should supply one. Even the Chevy 200/229/262 V6's would even use that pulley. GM was really cheap back then so there were a lot to use that pulley.

If you can't find a used one cheaper, this should be what you need?

To pagrunt comment, the applications are many.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor