Project: Aaroncoupe -making new headlights, modifying tails

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartrac3r

Greasemonkey
Mar 23, 2008
Kearney, NE
time to start in on the other aerocoupe. This is gonna be a restomod/pro-touring vehicle with extansive mods and an LS_ motor/T56. STarted in on the headlight and taillight modification this weekend. what do you guys think?

031509_151901jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

031509_160800jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Sorry I posted over lunch right when I had to get back to work. The taillight mods so far is that I have chipped off the monte carlo emblem and cut out the refractive part of the lense in the taillight. I may be looking for a different option here

The headlight: I started with a chevy colorado headlight and chopped it up. pretty much all thats left of it is a section of the lense and the refractive hemisphereical pieces (Can't for the life of me think of the real name for that) I need to find some plastice So I can box it all in.

Oh I see. Well, the tails look clean, but I kinda' dig the Monte emblem. The headlights is a good idea, but there looks like a large gap around them at the moment. I'd say if you keep heading in the right direction though it'll look pimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor