Project "GN-X-RAY"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful car Scot. Any clues on the backspacing?

86Cutlass383SR said:
Beautiful car Scot. Any clues on the backspacing?
Sure, The backspacing is 4.75" on both front and rear..

SW.

where those first 3 pics professionally taken? they are sweet! i got a guy that wants to do my car when its done

You have an absolutely beautiful car sir. You have tastefully created a absolute stunner. I wish I had that much talent and eye for color scheme and able to make things fit!

Can I ask you one question though? Where did you find the Shaker hood? I have an 85 Monte SS and I was contemplating either 3 inch cowl or shaker hood. And I think for tastefullness the Shaker would be the better way to go out of the two options. The cowl is more for meaness. I have a sbc 406 with biiig heads and cam on her so the cowl wouldnt be overkill, but the shaker just screams class.

You get an absolute "A" for effort and achievement. I really look forward to any other build you might decide on and I am subscribing to this thread so i can periodically come back to "stare" at an absolute stunner.

God Bless

That is a very sick T Type. As said before, I actually think the white and black looks a little more sinister that black on black.

J

hey, i am redoing the instrument cluster on my 1984 monte carlo ss. What did you make it out of and how did you do it. can you post pictures on here of what it look like close up. and if you did it yourslef do you have pictures of when you were in the process of doing it? please message me back thanks a lot. Ryan

I love the color scheme. Makes me think of a "phantom" everytime I see it. Nice to see one that isn't black for a change. Never been big on white but that'll definately work.

i think we'll see a lot of new paint schemes with regals and GN's not just black based on this one car

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor