BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Very cool, a character of Olds Cool.

Reactions: 1 user

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
That's an awesome drawing. People that can do that stuff on the fly are really talented. Good thing I've got the stick figure corner of the market or id be in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
That's an awesome drawing. People that can do that stuff on the fly are really talented. Good thing I've got the stick figure corner of the market or id be in trouble.
It really is impressive. A lot of talent and practice, betting many hours and constantly doing it. Like a Musician, talent is needed but work makes it better. My family is very artistic, all our kids have the talent. I'm glad one is using it as her career, becoming an art therapist. Great art is like music, it gives us certain feelings when we look at it. Donovan will have that smile on his face when he looks at the car or the art made to remind him of his labour of love.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
D,
I dig the caricature of your cool Olds....or should I say Olds cool. :)
Very nicely done. Too bad you couldn't have it silk screened on a T-shirt.
We had a friend and member (Tony) some years back that did awesome T-shirts. He did one of my wagon which i still have. I wear it sparingly. It was also a caricature with wheels up. Too bad he's out of that business I would've certainly purchased a few more. Too bad.
Seems like no one does quality G-body T-shirts anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor