Project "Sand Bagger"

Status
Not open for further replies.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Looking good my friend! I've been driving mine more as well and I hear where your coming from. I have shiny paint on mine and I want to do something different with it already :mrgreen:. I regret selling my last one so i'll be eventually tearing mine back apart to do something different. Please don't sell this beauty!!

godlemmy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 14, 2011
Cleveland,oh
drive the wheels off of it! once you paint it it becomes a PIA.painted my dakota r/t and now just chase scratches and polish.spend more time worrying about keeping it nice than driving. i said it would be last painted one i do...we'll see when my monte gets to that point. DRIVE IT!

boatshoes

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2011
Algonquin Illinois
Happy Labor Day :D

Driving around today, decided to stop and take a few pics. Probably should've washed the car 1st haha

Have fun, be safe.

labordayelco021_zps358039eb.jpg

labordayelco011_zpsd1058ff6.jpg

labordayelco015_zpsa5a84c80.jpg

labordayelco020_zps3b34a794.jpg

Sep 27, 2013
This thing is awesome. I plan on going bags as well. I can't wait. This is what actually motivated me to do so. I too also come from the Euro scene. In for whatever comes next!

greasy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 31, 2013
Beloit, KS
Just saw this build...I dig it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor