Project "Sand Bagger"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Looks pretty low to me.In most of your recent pics, the dark shadow cast onto the side of the pavement gives the illusion of more ground clearance. Most pictures don't do nice vehicles true justice.

PS, if you had my ground effects, you'd be draggin before you air out.

boatshoes

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2011
Algonquin Illinois
Thanks you guys. I'm sure everyone is getting sick of pictures, but too bad.
Added a mirror and a hood. It was a pain to line up, had to re-set doors, fenders and core support :blam:

I need to make a sound clip of this thing, it is awesome. I surprised myself at how bad *ss it sounds wide open :mrgreen:

elcolawn002_zpsa55f7d06.jpg

hoodon006_zpsb17d6a3a.jpg

hoodon005_zps118c0c4e.jpg

Chongo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 31, 2013
Where did you pick those mirrors up at?

boatshoes

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2011
Algonquin Illinois
Chongo said:
Where did you pick those mirrors up at?

Summit. like $9 each :D

Been driving it in the afternoons, little problems here and there but it is fun to cruise in. I might take it to a show next week :mrgreen:

IMG_20130529_173912_zpsb9eb00ee.jpg

It does burn outs too :shock:

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
love that paint job, that's how I wanted to paint my cutlass, I dig flat colors

boatshoes

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2011
Algonquin Illinois
Thanks fellas. I've been driving it, mostly in the rain lately. :| Went to a cruise night tonight, dragged it and had some good sparks flying off it :twisted:

Its fun, painted the center of my grill black.

ok007_zpse69cf106.jpg

boatshoes

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2011
Algonquin Illinois
Hey there fellers, been a while. So I've been driving it a lot, as low as possible. :shock: I've scraped some clearance into it, it's fun.

But I'm bored with it. So it's either cut it up and totally lay it out and new shiny paint job and wheels :twisted: , or maybe sell it. Who knows, hope all is well.

Phone pic is all I gots

IMG_20130712_162817_zps0548f643.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor