Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky

Finn80CalaisSBC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 15, 2012
Lahti, Finland
I've had a Moser 12-bolt with a Truetrack for four years now and I really recommend it. I had a limited-slip before and I feel that Truetrack has better traction on the street and an unprepped track. It doesn't make any sound or bind at all when turning.

Grandprixpaul

Master Mechanic
Mar 27, 2011
Commerce township , mi
You guys all using a 8.5 or 7.5 ,i need to do something about my rear after the swap i have limited slip with 229 7.5 other wise know as a boat anchor, but dknt have a grand sitting around to get a 8.5 so lookjng in the yards right now .

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
I'm using a Ford 9".

TeezySupreme

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
What all would you need to change other then the differential inside a stock 80 cutlass to get 3.73 ratios? Would it be just the ring and pinion or would i need the whole ring and pinion kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor