Purchased an LS1 & have a few questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMAG0797.jpg
    IMAG0797.jpg
    994.6 KB · Views: 345
Hey all, hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for show/ race season. It was beautiful this past weekend in Atlanta and it made me miss my G so bad! Crusing around in a honda just isn't the same, even if it does have a sunroof lol... A little update here, new oil pan was put on and fits beautifully. new radiator just shipped out last week and I am searching for some fans to complete the cooling set-up. I sent the intake off to be painted and should have that back on this weekend. Next step will be getting the fuel pump ordered, I plan to put an inline pump on it since the gas tank is in good shape and I dont want to run an in-take pump. Any suggestions on what brand/ size inline pump to use? The harness and computer should be sent off very soon, my mechanic and I have gone back and forth on this and he insist his guy can rework the wires and computer quickly, i'd prefer it be done and ready when we need them but there is no arguing with an old school greese monkey i guess. hope all of this is done by the end of the month then we will start working on the AC & gauges.. thats all for now, yall take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor