Not open for further replies.

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Here's a pic of me a few years back at an antique boat show. I'm posed next to a similar boat that I had when I was a kid. I'm also probably a little grayer and less sparse on top today.
MVC-730S.JPG

Reactions: 9 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys & best wishes for the new year. I just realized that I have few pictures of me & even fewer of me & the Bronze Brick! Holding the broken main cap back in 05. The result of more torque than stock caps can handle as I have two like that. Note it's cracked into the bolt hole. Four bolt caps usually crack into that same area as their's a stress riser where the bolt flat meets the cast area. Anyway back in 2011 drivin' the GuTOo. And the most recent 2014 picture standing beside the Tucker at the museum of speed out in Lincoln Nebraska. The unusual usually grabs my attention?? Take care Ole' Bob.

Attachments

• III_Rob&BrokeCap from 05.JPG
    III_Rob&BrokeCap from 05.JPG
    431.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Post-GTO Bp_05-11_105.JPG
    Post-GTO Bp_05-11_105.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 118
Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Greetings Guys & best wishes for the new year. I just realized that I have few pictures of me & even fewer of me & the Bronze Brick! Holding the broken main cap back in 05. The result of more torque than stock caps can handle as I have two like that. Note it's cracked into the bolt hole. Four bolt caps usually crack into that same area as their's a stress riser where the bolt flat meets the cast area. Anyway back in 2011 drivin' the GuTOo. And the most recent 2014 picture standing beside the Tucker at the museum of speed out in Lincoln Nebraska. The unusual usually grabs my attention?? Take care Ole' Bob.
Bob, you have that sh*t eating "this is expensive" grin going on, love it! When my old 355 died, i was laughing as I told the wife and she couldn't figure out why I found it funny lol! I had to reassure her I was pissed, depressed, etc but laughing was helping me get through the painand agony inside!

Reactions: 3 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Injected, how ya goina know when ya have reached enough torque unless ya brake some parts?? And for future reference, when the valve springs wear out tell her ya need new heads," They come as an assembly"! Take care Ole' Bob.

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
That patch looks vaguely familiar. Were you in the Signal Core?
I was a mechanic in a signal company in karlsruhe germany... 7th brigade,72nd battalion, 324th sig co

Reactions: 5 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Alright, I'll play too despite my extreme adversion to pictures of myself.

My best side....
:rofl:

Iphone pictures 463.jpg

But seriously, me when I’m not hiding behind the welding helmet:

981BFF9A-8CCE-45B3-97F5-12D4F8FD2EED.jpeg

My buddy Tucker and I sharing a beer last summer. Of course I got first dibs, but he was more than happy to help me finish it off!

Cheers,
D.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
C'mon, let's see what the rest of you guys look like. Don't be a bunch o' p*ssies. :p

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor