#@!$@!%#@Q$#!$WEATHER!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
So just when I thought spring was here. 60 last Friday, now we got 7 1/2" of snow(since this morning), a Blizzard warning, National Emergency statewide flooding, wind chill advisory, and heavy rain and hail yesterday. WTF!!!!! What happened to spring? Sorry, had 2 vent :oops:

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Keep it out there please! Unfortunatly, the blizzard sounds like its coming my way. Just got done fighting the flood today too. With the record snow amounts we had plus the rain, we got off easy. (knock on wood). Fargos going to get hit HARD with all this water. Good luck diggin out!

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
There predicting the river's will rise another 2-3 feet tonight. Already evacuating southern Bismarck night now. Stupid weather :x :x :x

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
Midwestls, I've been wondering where you've been lately. I was about to PM you but now I see you're busy stuffing sand bags.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Yeah, our weathers been crazy this winter! How you been? :wink:

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
Well unlike you guys up there, we've been hot and dry here for months. My neighbors house burnt down and it spread about an acre onto our property. Our house was about five minutes from going up, then two days later 1500 acres and 23 houses burnt down two days later not five miles from mine. This might be strang but I think I would be sadder if my malibu burnt down more than my house.

outsider_27

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
I heard Bismark was getting it too. Here in Aberdeen, SD it's been just rain so far. Not alot yet, but it just started raining again. And the wind is pretty high too! Just glad I don't live in Rapid City right now!! Sucks too, the mud was just starting to dry out.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Here in Florida, we have been having a bad drought. Wildfires everywhere, half the time you can smell them when you walk outside. It was cold here yesterday too, probably didn't get above 72, but we had a little rain for the first time in over a month. I was glad I got the windows in the Cutlass! Today, it was right around 85 though, and windy. The wind blew my canopy into the side of my Cutlass and left a big beige paint mark on it. Fortunately, it didn't scratch it and it should buff right out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor