Question about Insuring your classics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have GEICO on the Cutlass because I drive it daily. My show car has Grundy and cost $90/year for $8000 stated value.

I have American Collectors Insurance. This is a link if you like to get a quote. http://www.americancollectors.com/

Some rules I have with this company, now remember I believe every state has many different rules so some insurance companies can and will make some changes.

The rules with me in NYC, NY. My cars must be in a inclosed garage. The garage does not need to be where you live. They ask me to make sure no one under 10 years with a drivers License can not drive the cars. I must have a daily driver with a different insurance company. Plus For each person who has a Driver License in the same house must have a daily driver. I do not have miles limits. But they do ask not to drive it daily. They ask me for one or two pictures of my G's in a angle view. To see the whole car. But they not ask to see the garage or pictures of the car in the garage.

Good Luck with your search
Jose Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor