Question on Grand Am fender emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don57

Apprentice
Apr 12, 2009
St. John's, NL
Thanks Kent.…..I may order one because mine was ruined in the accident. I have located a hood, fender, rad support and inner fenders for my car. We have most items in primer. Because the header panel is difficult to find...…..we are repairing mine. I'm not sure how it is going to turn out. BTW...…..if you are in the market to sell a decent right side marker lens (#913634) I would gladly pay a decent price. I don't know if you ever check Kijijji.ca...…...but there are two Grand Ams for sale. One is a 79' in Alberta and the other is a 1980 in Ontario. I really like the 1980 and I would have been chasing after that ......….if........my car had been written off. Thanks for your help!

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Don, I will have to see what I have. Probably won't part with one unless you are ready for it and can't locate one. I have more header assemblies than hardware for them already. I have some that aren't that pretty, but would get you on the road.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Hey Don, I still have the grilles of my old 79 If you're interested. The chrome is almost all gone but they are basically unbroken except for the plastic strip that seperates the grille bars. Give me your email and I'll send a couple of pics. I may still have a side marker lamp for the 79 but I"m not sure. Let me go through my stuff and if I do I'll send a pics with the others.
Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor