Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

yennchi45

Apprentice
Nov 12, 2014
South Carolina
Ok guys I have a 1982 cutlass that I have had for 14 years. For the past 12 years I have had shaved door handles on it after many repairs and replacement parts and remote systems over the years. Finally thinking about going back to my factory door handles. What do you guys think?

yennchi45

Apprentice
Nov 12, 2014
South Carolina
Kindig it handles
Not trying to spend that much... kind of the whole point tired of spending money here and there on the same thing when I can just put my handles back on and spend money in other areas like a rear end

yennchi45

Apprentice
Nov 12, 2014
South Carolina

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
Not trying to spend that much... kind of the whole point tired of spending money here and there on the same thing when I can just put my handles back on and spend money in other areas like a rear end
Won’t you be cutting and rewelding the doors?

yennchi45

Apprentice
Nov 12, 2014
South Carolina
Won’t you be cutting and rewelding the doors?
Well when this was first done I had some cool dub symbols that matched my rims at the time and used them to cover where the handles go. So there was jus a plate of sheet metal tacked in the hole jus to fill in

yennchi45

Apprentice
Nov 12, 2014
South Carolina
Should be able to cut that out real easy

yennchi45

Apprentice
Nov 12, 2014
South Carolina
Just pulled out my handles looks like the driver side handle is missing spring and I’m miss one of the rods don’t know which side yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor