Not open for further replies.

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
Late 70's F bodies have them as well.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
if you could offer me a couple of model /yr that i can fine this fan it would greatly appreciated. i would like to run a clutched fan
i live in wis and i have check every junkyard in the area when mention gbody or parts for olds 307 they all go ahhhhh we don't have any parts for a car that oldddd. i feel like i'm looking for parts for the Fred flintstone mobile. maybe so of guys know who that is.
Get the 403 fan that Flemming 442 is offering, it will be 6 or 7 blade which will cool much better. Make sure you have a good radiator as well.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
B Body models may also have the fan that you are looking for.
Guy
I dont know why but your post remind me of a line from Star Wars: “ these are not the droids that you’re looking for”. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor