Radiator hold down

Bailey

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2024
Anyone know what radiator hold down I would need for my 80 elco. Switching to electric fan . Radiator core is 21x17. Can't seem to find one that'll work

Anyone know what radiator hold down I would need for my 80 elco. Switching to electric fan . Radiator core is 21x17. Can't seem to find one that'll work
Is this a V6 radiator? Most people run a 26" wide core which makes the overall radiator width about 31.5" and many use an Olds 307 top plate with electric fans since the shroud portion bolts on separately

• Agree
Reactions: Rktpwrd
Is this a V6 radiator? Most people run a 26" wide core which makes the overall radiator width about 31.5" and many use an Olds 307 top plate with electric fans since the shroud portion bolts on separately
Yep. I ordered the wrong one. Luckily I had time to cancel and order the bigger one

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor