1984Hurst/Olds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 16, 2012
Monroe Center, IL
littlerascle59 said:
1984Hurst/Olds said:
littlerascle59 said:
These are the connectors you'll need.
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=251229179995&index=14&nav=SEARCH&nid=10149975417

As far as the dash trim piece is concerned, the 85 and earlier woodgrain type is sold on here all the time.

I just bought these from him, and also asked if he had that other black plug, that plugs into a separate part of the radio, and has the brown, and orange wires to it. Hopefully, he'll have those, too. I'm not exactly sure what those do, but it would be nice to have that connector.

Thanks,
John
Not sure which connector you're talking about but I'll looking shortly. I might have that connector laying around somewhere but I'm highly unorganized so it might take a sec to find it. Lol
As far as your power antenna is concerned, mine wasn't working because the previous owner hacked all the wires on mine too. I had to basically find all the old wires off of a donor car and fix all the wires according to the diagram in my manual. Once I did that mine worked just fine. If you've done this and it doesn't work then the power antenna motor could be faulty; I'm not sure if it has a relay or not.

I got a hold of him, and he does have the connector, and will sell it to me for an extra dollar. The item number is 251230062511 When you look at the picture, it's the last connector on the right. I will be hooking everything up, and trying it. If the antenna doesn't work, then I'll have it checked out.

Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor