Radio Wire Harness (1987 Oldsmobile 442)

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
The parts books would not show the wiring diagrams. A GM Olds repair manual probably would in the wiring section. I had the diagram once but I sold my car 4 years ago.
Just google factory radio wiring diagram for 1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme. I just did, there are sources there to try.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
The parts books would not show the wiring diagrams. A GM Olds repair manual probably would in the wiring section. I had the diagram once but I sold my car 4 years ago.
Yeah i found that out.

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
Reactions: 1 user

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
What do you actually need? The radio? Just the connectors that plug into it? Everything? What do you need that is missing? I have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff INCLUDING a stock '87/'88 Olds radio.
EDIT: I referenced an '87 which the original poster had in the subject line.

Last edited:

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
What do you actually need? The radio? Just the connectors that plug into it? Everything? What is missing in your '87? I have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff INCLUDING a stock '87/'88 Olds radio.
who? me or ?

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
who? me or ?
You, yes, you! (Pink Floyd ref) Yes, the original poster never responded to me, so what do ya need? Sorry for the confusion. I referenced an '87 which was the original poster's subject. Sorry about that. I have a bunch of stuff, so, I might have what you need.

Reactions: 1 user

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
You, yes, you! (Pink Floyd ref) Yes, the original poster never responded to me, so what do ya need? Sorry for the confusion. I referenced an '87 which was the original poster's subject. Sorry about that. I have a bunch of stuff, so, I might have what you need.
Gotcha, yeah nice PF ref there ;) I went to my local Salvage yard yesterday and cut out a set of leads and connectors from a 79-80 Cutlass, and there was an 86. Bonnieville there too. Which had these leads. Need to get them next time I'm there. But unsure if the car had a Double DIN Digital or not. I've been told by a knowledgeable friend in 84 that the radios were changed over from Single DIN to Double.
20230909_121717_HDR.jpg 20230909_121723_HDR.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor