rallye pack mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

98whitez24

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2011
hey guys, i just did the rally pack mod to my car, and i've still gotta hook up both sensors, coolant temp & oil pressure sensor, the cars an 87 cutlass with a 305 sbc, any pics or suggestions would be great, thanks in advance, i saw the oldsgmail post but im not sure if thats for the olds or the sbc, but it's not exactly the best pictures,

98whitez24

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2011
Any info would be greatly apreciated, hoping to get this done soon

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011
Blake442 said:
The gmail write-up has all the info you need. Your motor doesn't matter.

exactly, i did the conversion years ago on my 86 cutlass, its very straight forward. Just be careful when switching the pins over and not to break the connection plug. Also clean up the contacts on the flex-able circuit where the connector goes. Make sure as well that the tach jumper is set for a 8 cyl than for the 6cyl engine.

this is just a general FYI when doing this swap, in order to get the gauges to work correctly you will need the oil and temp sensors, they are different part number for the dummy lights than for the gauge setup. You will also need (this is on the olds 307ci) an extension piece with an angle to it for the oil sensor.

again as Blake mentioned , just follow the g-mail instructions and you will be fine

98whitez24

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2011
I just read it again and i guess i need to find out where on my block id put the Oil pressure Switch, its not the clearest pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor