Random images

Designed to destroy anything coming across the Fulda Gap.
30698685_10216253865846437_2093091563688165376_n.jpg

Now I do acknowledge that for sheer size and violence, the two rounds that you display, and the systems that deliver them, are likely to be just the ticket for inflicting havoc and mayhem on "them", whoever they might be at any given time. And for values of "fun", as enjoyed from time to time, I suspect both of those rounds might be grounds for some major Wah-HOO time but, while the results would be very impressive, for the pure swiss cheese shreddie factor, ya gotta love the mini-guns.

Nick
The two rounds I posted are from Gatling Gun systems. Much devastation fast.

I have had my experience in the one shot deals, pulled the string on one of these..

105mm

105mm.jpg

Reactions: ranllett
This is how cloce I've been to that gun..

View attachment 217104
My buddy worked on them at England AFB in LA when he was in the USAF. The first time I saw an A-10 in the air was back in 1987. My wife and I were sitting on the beach in Myrtle Beach and two of them were flying over the water. VERY impressive. They were flying out of Myrtle Beach AFB. I dont even know if that base is still open.

Seeing the Hogs brings a question to my mind; thought a lot of them had been turned over the Air National Guards in various states. Is the AF still running them on the front lines somewhere out in the dunes?? Just me here wondering a little..

Nick

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor