Random images

This is a film, not an image. But, WOW, what a view. Shitty City looks great from a few thousand feet up. I have never seen it from this perspective, especially the Jersey side. Notice all the water. Rivers, bays, Atlantic Ocean. Thanks to the Clean Water Act, now filled with Striped Bass and Bluefish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ugly1 and Rktpwrd
That’s Ann Margret isn’t it ?
Yes, the King made movies with all of the real hotties of the day. People forget what a huge movie star he was. When I saw 'A Hard Day's Night', the other film of the double feature was 'Follow That Dream'.

Reactions: Ugly1
This one is from a plane coming into LaGuardia. I actually did this one on a flight from Chicago. I thought the tips of the skyscrapers were so tall that they were going to scratch the bottom of the aircraft. Hey, I can see my house!!

Reactions: Rktpwrd

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor