RAREST G BODY MONTE CARLO SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I prefer 86-88 wheels, cluster, and 87-88 tail lights).
I bought an 87' SS just for parts so I could get the taillights, housings and bumper cover for my 83' Monte, IMO they give the rear a cleaner look than the earlier years

Reactions: 1 users

85silverss

n00b
Oct 24, 2021
I love all the documentation in this thread, I've always been a sucker for all the weird details on these cars. Plus I think despite not being a very popular color at the time a light brown/gold striped SS would look pretty sharp, I looked up some pictures to see if someone at least did a similar design but just seen them with 22" rims so kind of took away from it for me :unsure:

Back on the subject of other rare Monte's though, this one might be cheating (since not technically factory) but this has been my latest really cool Monte find. I'm sure most of you know of the Schenk dealer-made 5 speed SS, which already is rare to begin with, but digging through some G Body Facebook groups I found this beauty. Only other Schenk stick Monte I personally know of AND to top it off factory A/C delete, super cool car even if not technically rare by factory standards. https://www.facebook.com/groups/706791126062478/permalink/7043210885753772/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor