Rear seat/glass/trunk metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker7888

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2021
Maine
First of all, merry Christmas/happy holidays to everyone! Ok, on to the question.
My newly acquired 78 2 dr malibu has hacked up by the PO behind the rear seat to install some big *ss woofers which i have removed. The sheet metal behind the seat, and lid under the rear glass has been cut out (poorly) and replaced with plywood, where he cut circles into to install the speakers. I have saved the plywood to use as templates if needed. I am hoping someone could post some pics of what is *supposed* to be here. I am a sheet metal guy so fabbing something isnt an issue and if all elee fails i will probably just plate it off with some black iron with some beads rolled into it for rigidity but would like to at least see how the factory had it. Thanks to all for the help

Baker7888

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2021
Maine
Bumping. Just need a pic of the sheet metal behind rear seat (backrest between cab and trunk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor