rear window hinge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longroof79 said:
Nice job!
I was going to suggest that maybe you could do a temporary fix or repair your old hinge. Looks like your old hinge was beyond repair, yet it served it's purpose as a template to make a new hinge.

Good for you. If I come across any hinges, I'll keep you in mind. I will also look into the S-10 Blazer hinges to see if they will work on a wagon. I'm sure other wagon owners would like to know that information as well.

Thanks for posting the pictures of your handy work.. :wink: Keep up the good work...you're on the right path.

Jack

* Make sure you put enough screws into the hinge to hold it down....and put some paint on it.. :lol:

That's pretty awesome, man! Great work! That's the true hot rodder spirit.

Thanks for the positive replais guys..
And the hinge is getting some paint and more bolds to go.. :lol: ..this was just to see if te fit was right.
when its al done i,l post some more pics
grtz vin

dutch bu said:
Thanks for the positive replais guys..
And the hinge is getting some paint and more bolds to go.. :lol: ..this was just to see if te fit was right.
when its al done i,l post some more pics
grtz vin
========================================================================================================
Good deal, Vin!
Take some pics of the car, too. :wink:

Jack 🙂

Ok guys the job is finaly done..
Afb0151.jpg

Afb0153.jpg

Afb0154.jpg

The spoiler is already mounted but no pic.
Here some foto,s of the whole car.. :mrgreen:
bbbggf.jpg

Duo_2.jpg

the 67 charger behind mine car is from a buddy of mine.
Afb0155.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

And this is mine new project..but so much to do so little time.. :lol:
Its gonna replace mine 229 cui v6..
its a 78, 305 cui i already painted it gm blue..shall make a big diverence compairing whit the 6 cil.. 😀
Afb0095.jpg

Greetings from holland

Outstanding job. Real nice wagon, too!

Looks good, man! Nice job.. Nice looking wagon.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor