Recent Barrett Jackson Turbo T Sold and now being flipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
what did it sell for Bj... good looking car but 40k! I think he will be keeping it for awhile.
Looks like the transporter dropped it off Walmart parking ,vanity place put on it,a few snap shots , and Ebay
It sold on BJ for $29,700.00

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Just noticed this in the Ebay add ....."no matter what the miles are and this Regal is in even better shape then both 1987 Grand Nationals that I currently own and they both have under 1,000 miles on them. "........................Sounds like the Grand National "Twins" owner here LOL

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Nice car. Too rich for my blood though.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I love how nicely they buckled the roof panel around that moon/sun/astro roof. I can only imagine what the install looked like in the 80s being installed by the dealership's sawzall wielding tweaker.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Just noticed this in the Ebay add ....."no matter what the miles are and this Regal is in even better shape then both 1987 Grand Nationals that I currently own and they both have under 1,000 miles on them. "........................Sounds like the Grand National "Twins"
Check out his other auctions I doubt he owns the twins but! Can’t judge the book by the cover
yeah, you never know lol

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I love how nicely they buckled the roof panel around that moon/sun/astro roof. I can only imagine what the install looked like in the 80s being installed by the dealership's sawzall wielding tweaker.
I love everything about this car but that vinyl top and that aftermarket sunroof. Those people who instal those don't care how terrible of a cut job it is, as long as the trim covers it up in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor